efflorescence cleaner solution COUPCLEAN® ECS
efflorescence cleaner solution COUPCLEAN® ECS is a efflorescence cleaner for a variety of building surfaces. This high-disinfection product is used to remove all types of sulfate and carbonate dandruff on building facades, especially brick surfaces.
This product is very strong and should be diluted with 5 to 7 times the water according to the amount of efflorescence and surface contamination and then sprayed on the surface.
Application of this product
Application of efflorescence cleaner Solution ECS:
This solution is used to desalinate all types of facades and brick surfaces and all kinds of stone surfaces and to clean all kinds of building surfaces.
مزایای این محصول
The advantages of ECS solution include the following:
Very strong and has a very good performance
Very reasonable price
No damage to the surface if used properly
Steps to do the job
- First, dilute the solution surface with 5 to 7 times the water according to the amount of efflorescence and contamination and then spray on the surface.
- After 5 to 10 minutes, the surface soaked in the solution should be washed and repeated if necessary to completely clean the surface.
- It is best to keep the surface moist before applying efflorescence.
This product can be applied by low pressure pump (completely plastic spraying pump) or brush on the surface.
Important points in the execution of work
Important points in performing work with COUPCLEAN® ECS solution
- To spray COUPCLEAN® ECS solution can be applied by low pressure pump (fully plastic spraying pump) or brush on the surface. It is best to keep the surface moist before applying efflorescence.
- Spraying and using COUPCLEAN® ECS solution Due to its acidity, it must be completely plastic to move, store and spray on the surface.
- To preserve the COUPCLEAN® ECS solution, it should not be stored in metal, aluminum, copper, brass, zinc or galvanized containers due to the acidity of this product and reaction with metals.
Store in the original container and in a sealed state in a dry and dim environment at a temperature of 15-30 C. If this product comes in contact with the skin, it should be washed immediately with water and if swallowed, see a doctor.
This solution does not contain hazardous or flammable volatile substances. Due to the acidity of this product and the reaction with metals, it should not be stored in iron, aluminum, copper, brass, zinc or galvanized containers.
This product is offered to the market in the form of one kilo and 4 kilo containers and 20 kilo gallons (depending on the customer’s request).